About Brackish Water Desalination Plant
Brackish water has higher salinity content than fresh water, but not as much as that of sea water or ocean water. It is the mixture of fresh water and sea water commonly found in where the two meet, usually in an estuary. Brackish water can also be created by human involvement with civil engineering projects such as dikes. Introducing too much brackish water into natural settings is harmful to terrestrial landscapes, and if left uncontrolled, the water can severely damage the environment.
Brackish water desalination plants are used all over the world in many regions where clean potable water is scarce. It is ideal for food and beverage industries, drinking water production, hospitals, agriculture, hotels and resorts, water bottling and ice making, pharmaceuticals and more. Reverse osmosis is a technology that removes impurities, organic materials, salt and other contaminants from water. It is also capable of rejecting bacteria, sugars, proteins, particles, dyes, and other constituents that have a molecular weight of greater than 150-250 Daltons. If you require, we can provide industrial standard or custom designed brackish water RO systems.
Standard Features of Brackish Water Desalination Plant
1. SS sediment filter to protect the RO membrane for long life
2. Low/high pressure switch to protect the machine in case of any unexpectable situation
3. SS high pressure pump with high level of anti-corrosion performance (Grundfos or NCP)
4. SS material high pressure part pipeline and UPVC low pressure pipeline
5. Carbon steel or SS frame
6. 380V/50Hz/3 Phase, 380V/60Hz/3 Phase, or other different power supply can be designed
Applications of Brackish Water Desalination Plant
1. Food and beverage industries
2. Portable drinking water
5. Hotels and resorts
6. Water bottling and ice making
7. Pharmaceuticals and more